To ensure your candle burns beautifully we recommend that you do the following:
- On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for 2 to 3 hours (no more than 4), until the wax has pooled right to the edge of the tumbler. This will help prevent ''tunneling'' and allow for an even burn in future.
- Do not burn the candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Always trim the candle wick down to 3mm before every lighting to achieve a longer, cleaner burn. Smoke or a high flame means that the candle wick is too long.
- After extinguishing the candle, re-center and straighten the wick. Never use liquid to extinguish the candle.
- Store the candle in an upright position and in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- To prevent fire and serious injury always burn the candle within sight and a safe distance away from walls and objects.
- Please do not burn the candle below 5mm from the base. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom of the tumbler.
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring a sense of relaxation and happiness to you.